Time & Location
Feb 09, 2023, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
AC Hotel by Marriott, 1500 Main St, Canonsburg, PA 15317, USA
About the event
Our Performance Management Workshop will equip our attendees with the tools to set expectations. Do you ever find yourself wishing for a higher level of engagement on your team? Performance Management is a 1-day immersive, coach-led session where participants receive the training necessary for performance management and accountability to be embraced rather than dreaded. This is the first step of performance management and is part of all good people management. It creates a culture of engagement and allows the leader to earn the right to hold people accountable.
Navigating The Leadership Journey Workshop is a 1-day immersive, coach-led session where participants receive the training necessary:
- To demonstrate the competencies needed to grow as a leader.
- To identify who you are as a leader and what your current leadership level is.
- How to understand what motivates you and your people.
- How to coach and mentor your staff.
- How to Establish deliberate habitssuccessful leaders use to grow on a daily basis.
At the foundation of the course is our information and techniques surrounding the 5 levels of leadership. For each level we will discuss beliefs, behaviors, and mindsets, best practices, and develop an action plan. The information and techniques taught will lead to an understanding of how to grow your own leadership capacity to better influence your team.
- Ticket type
This event is sold out